Thursday, July 1, 2010

Beautiful Start ..

What another sunshine day! Just beautiful ... Yesterday we spent the day at Six Flags with our neighbor friends and kids (9 of them with their friends!) and the day had arrived where we adults went one way and they went the other ... wow my boys are growing up! They all had a great day together ... my oldest is still sleeping!
Just an update that Zach won his game on Tuesday night ... we could not be prouder of him. He went 4 for 4 and drove in 4 of the 21 runs for the game. They are in the championship game set for Friday night. Yes, please give another prayer to the Pirates, they are the underdogs. It is nice for my son to be on a winning team!
I can't believe that it is already another holiday weekend! Please summer don't go by too quickly! Whatever your plans are for the holiday I hope they are fun and safe. Until I blog again have a blessful day! ~~ Bobbie

No comments:

Post a Comment