Sunday, July 18, 2010

A Summer Weekend ...

Sweet Snowman Topper (26.99)
Mantle/Shelf Runner ($44.99)
Wood Mantle Clock ($31.99)



My it was warm this weekend .. but I will take it over the long winter months! Not much to our weekend ... busy with just family "stuff" ... tonight however I am busy with the store. I am figuring out what I am going to put into the Country Sampler issue that will be on the stands the 3 week of November ... I think it will be a snowman, mantle runner and maybe this mantle clock ... big decisions to make! I have been busy adding things to the store as well ... yes Fall and Winter will approach quickly. I did manage to get out to a new Country Store that I have not been to, but happy I made the trip ~ what a lovely place just to roam around. Of course I bought a couple of things, but of course with my birthday money that I am saving for these kind of days! I am also in the thinking process of changing some things around in my house ~ kinda getting the itch to change around the furniture..if you know me I love to rearrange! I will see what I can get done this week for it will be a busy one with my mom coming home and of course the kids being home ... I will miss them when they start school ... Well I hope that your weekend was nice! May your days be blessed until I blog again! ~~Bobbie

No comments:

Post a Comment