Monday, July 12, 2010

New Gathering/Grouping Category

Primitive Scoop (metal scoop and wood handle) ...and Orange Clove Rosehips...(these smell wonderful!) $22.95


Primitive Embroidered Towel with 8 oz. Primitive Candle ...scent called Simplify and has a 40-50 hour burn time. $20.95 ~Make for a very nice friend gift!


Primitive Wood Sconce, 12" long, painted and dipped in beeswax, 2" Primitive Combo Candle Wreath & a Grungy Clove Taper Candle. $28.95


Primitive Wood Candle Tray, painted and sealed, Rusty Star Accent, 8 oz. Primitive Candle (40-50 hr. burn time)...scent called Simplify, 4" primitive candle ring with rusty stars. $25.95



Hello to All and happy Monday! I have added a new feature to my website called Gathering/Gatherings. I thought that this may be a nice feature for those who need help in deciding what to put together. I am also able to discount the pieces that I put together so its a nice price break. I am showing a few pictures here and if you would like can purchase from the blog by emailing me and I will send a bill through paypal or you can send me a check, (address below)~ just know I usually hold for 7 days. All the prices include shipping and handling to the all the states in the USA ... Candadian friends please add $10.00. I ship USPS, with tracking information provided. If you need any additional information you can find it on my website, or contact me, I am always here to help. Thanks to all who come and read my blog, and I hope you stay for awhile! Have a blessful rest of your day ~~Bobbie
Checks or money order made payable to:
Roberta Horan
10544 Somerset Lane
Huntley, IL 60142
PS.... I just listed new handmade fall items on ETSY ... come and check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment