Saturday, July 10, 2010

Friday Night Outing ..














Hello friends! Just wanted to share a few pictures of my sons baseball team outing ~ I am a true Cubs fan, but had the opportunity to go to the White Sox game with my sons baseball team ... it was very cool ~ we got to walk on the field ...he loved it! Spent lots of time with his friends that he has met, and hopes to keep up with the friendships! He had a great season with this team, and so did I as a "Mom"! The night was finished off with fireworks that were absolutely fabulous. Tonight we are off to see the Gin Blossoms at our local Rib Fest ... then tomorrow we will hopefully just relax a bit and visit with my mom in the hospital rehab, she is recovering from MRSA ... anyway hope your day is going well! Have a blessful rest of your weekend, until I blog again! ~~ Bobbie

No comments:

Post a Comment