Monday, June 28, 2010

Happy Monday

After having a very nice weekend we start yet another week off right. The weather is beautiful, low humidity with sunny skies, that makes anyone smile! For most of the week around here, it will be nice, so the weatherman says! My flowers are looking nice still, the hot sun hasn't gotten to them yet ~ that makes me happy! My big 40 has come and gone, and is was really a nice Saturday for me. My youngest had a great game, but did not make the playoffs, and my older one had also a great game, drove in 3 runs and his team did make it to the next round. Give him a prayer for Tuesdays game that they make the next round ... they will play the Red Sox. I am very proud of my boys. This week I also will take a break one day to go to Six Flags with the kids and hubby along with wonderful neighbor friends of ours and their kids ... should be a nice family outing...its nice to be outdoors with having such a long winter!
The store has some new things added, some really nice wood items that are made in the USA ... be sure to check them out. I will be adding some Fall soon ... yes it is coming. Til I blog again may your day be blessed ~~Bobbie

No comments:

Post a Comment