Thursday, July 15, 2010

Happy Thursday!

Disney Vacation 2010 - Epcot, it was soOo hot!!
Zach and Adam on Father's Day (Brotherly Love)

Starting out with clouds ~ and it is humid! Ugh. Well got up and went grocery shopping early, so the popsicles wouldn't melt for the boys! Had to re-stock, for it is summer in full swing around here with the kids ... I am off to see my Mom, she will be coming home on Tuesday ~ its been a long couple of weeks but it is best for her, and my dad I am sorry to say it gives him a much needed break. We thankfully now will have some extra help coming in to assist in taking care of her. It will be 6 years tomorrow since her stroke happened. We are lucky to still have her, but I will admit it is hard sometimes....alot of prayers are needed always! She suffered it fairly young (59) and not a day goes by that I just wonder why. I feel bad for my parents that they can't enjoy retirement like so many others get to, so my philosophy is enjoy it when you can for you never know what today will bring.
It is two years since we lost our Bailey .. our sweet chocolate lab ~ she was alot like the movie Marley and Me ... she was our first. My husband and I still laugh at when we went to get her him saying "How are we ever going to take care of a dog?" Two kids and almost 17 years later here we are. Time goes fast and I miss her dearly. My oldest is begging for another pup, just can't do it yet, but I am sure we will be broken by the end of summer.
I also wanted to share a little something that a friend wrote on her facebook page .. I really like it. Thanks Laura Gillespie!!



There comes a time in life when you walk away from all the pointless drama and people who create it, and surround yourself with people who make you laugh so hard that you forget the bad and focus on the good. Life is too short to be anything but happy!




I added two picks to say how much I love my kids and husband, not a day goes by that I am not thankful for them! Anyway with that said, have a blessful rest of your day! ~~ Bobbie

No comments:

Post a Comment