Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Sunny Tuesday ...

















It is time to get back to work after this weeks Fall Fest and Farmer's Market in Richmond. Everything worked out just fine weather wise and I met many new friends, I am very appreciative to all my new friends of my store. This week, I will continue on some new projects, finish up some old ones and of course take care of my family! Tonight is CCD which I co-teach and really enjoy it. 5th graders are alot of fun to be with. I am posting a pic of the fair along with this weeks spotlight item to purchase. This is my snowman, sitting in a wreath with pips and and stained hang tag. Approx. 7" tall and 4" wide. Assorted styles available, one with a broom, shovel or a sign. Will come to you postage paid for only $14.99. Only 5 are available this time around so come and get hom before he melts away! Please contact me and I will send a bill through paypal. Well off to some work ... finishing another batch of my pumpkins that were a hit this weekend! Til next time may your day be blessful ~~Bobbie
PS...don't forget to mark your calendars for the Richmond Farmer's Market ~ Sunday's through October 10 am - 3 pm ~ Lots of great vendors!

No comments:

Post a Comment