Friday, September 4, 2009

Happy Labor Day Weekend to All


Hello to all my bloggers! Happy Labor Day weekend to you! I hope you all have some nice plans for the holiday. For me I will be busy Saturday at the Huntley Farmer's Market in the morning then hopefully I want to decorate my home for the fall ~ I am late! My mums are outside but nothing in house! Anyway I am still busy crafting away ~ enjoying some new things for the fall season ... and I did a really cool set of stacking boxes ... check them out. I have them listed on ETSY as well as in my store. I will be finishing off my weekend with a BBQ by friends followed up with a fireworks show in our neck of the woods. We are also welcoming my Mom home from rehab this weekend ... she had a couple week stay to regain some strength after a pace-maker was put in. Kids are of course happy to have a three day weekend ... then back to school til the next day off in October! Well that is all for now ...wishing you some nice days ahead! ~~Bobbie

No comments:

Post a Comment