Monday, September 21, 2009

Item of the Week ON SALE


Hello to all ~ Hope your weekend was nice. Took a stroll around Harvest Days in Woodstock, IL on Sunday and seen some lovely vendors. For me I will be one of those for the next three weekends, one in November and a couple of days in December. I am looking forward to it ... but then again I don't get to go and be a visitor ~ oh well it is nice to be on the other side of things. I will be busy this week with some new ideas for the upcoming shows.
Today I am introducing something new, I am now offering a item of the week on my blog. You can take advantage of this either by contacting me. This week brings my GruNgy Ol' GhOst which can be hung anywhere you want him to. Available for only $11.99 (includes postage). He is about 8" long and 5" wide. Hand-stitched face and he is gruNgy! Looks so priM wherever you want him to be put. Also don't forget to check out my candles and tarts for the fall season ~ you will love them ... Grandma's Kitchen and Gatherings are favorites! My "surprise" box is still available see store for details ~ this is a way to get some great prims at a very low cost. That is all for now, must get to work! Hope to see you soon! ~Bobbie
Upcoming Shows I will be at:

September 26, 2009 ~ Huntley Fall Fest (10am - 5pm)

October 3, 2009 ~ Huntley Farmer's Market (8am - 12:30pm)

October 9, 10 & 11th ~ Scarecrow Fest in St. Charles, IL (9am-5pm) Corner of State & Second

November 14, 2009 ~ Light of Christ (details TBA)

November 21, 2009 ~ St. Anne Seton, Crystal Lake (TBA)

December 5 & 6, 2009 ~ Holiday Housewalk (check out http://wwwholidayhousewalk.com/ for map)

No comments:

Post a Comment