Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Nice weather weekend!

What a beautiful weekend it was this past Labor Day. Yes, a few clouds .... no rain and some nice sunshine was in our forecast. I had a very nice show at the local Farmer's Market Saturday morning, thanks to all my wonderful repeat and new customers! It is really nice to meet people that love the things that I do! We had a nice time at our neighbors/friends BBQ ~ great food and new people we met and a spectacular fireworks show put on by neighboring Lake in the Hills. We finsihed the weekend with a simple grill-out with my parents. A nice three days ... the boys had a nice time going the Lake in the Hills (aka Sunset Park) festival on their own (of course with a group of friends) just no Mom and Dad watching over them. Anyway the Red/White and Blue days are now over, time to change it out for the fall things ~ my favorite time ~ I am late in decorating ...had some orders to fill and just "stuff" to do! Hopefully my home will be done by the end of the week and I can post some pictures! I am ordering new candles for the fall and some rosehips ... and other small items to add to the season so be sure to come and check them out! Remember to take a look at Etsy ... sometime I don't put the same things in the store. I added the link ... thanks for reading todays blog and I hope that you are having a wonderful day! ~~Bobbie
http://www.seasonschange.etsy.com
http://www.countrystoreatyourdoor.artfire.com
http://www.countrystoreatyourdoor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment