Saturday, May 2, 2009

Finally May is here!

Well after a long week of some dreary weather we had a sunny coolish kinda day. Perfect for the boys to play their baseball game, which they won and do some more planting. I am happy to have my planters done so hopefully they will be in some prime blooming in the next week or so. I am usually pretty happy at this time of the season because everything looks so fresh and well, by the time primetime summer rolls around my flowers look pretty sad no matter how much water and food I may give to them, but I try. I am also busy with getting some of my projects done and will be posting some new things in the coming days. I have some nice pantry boxes with the Americana theme coming and some grungy jars with sweet annie also some wood trays with antique labels. For now I am content with my painting and will be back to sewing soon.... you know Fall comes just as quick as the spring/summer and it will be time for those pumpkins. Well hope your Saturday was productive as well as relaxing! Have a blessful Sunday!
~~Bobbie

No comments:

Post a Comment