Friday, May 8, 2009

New Item


Finally some new things that I have been doing, besides my normal housework and playing in the dirt! I have a show to do tomorrow and hope that it will be a half way descent day weather wise. Today brought us lots of sunshine so it took me outdoors to paint some crates. I do love to paint and make things look old. Anyway here is a pic of a new item that I will be listing on Etsy, Artfire and in my store. Have a great weekend everybody and Happy Mothers Day to all the Mom's out there!

~~Bobbie

5 comments:

  1. Looks great- especially with July 4th not that far away! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks much for the nice words ... I have a fair tomorrow and thought I should get the Americana going for the season is upon us ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bobbie...that's really pretty! Good luck tomorrow! Hope the weather's great for you and hope you sell out! ~~Annie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Annie thanks so much! My day was better than i thought! The weather was so horrible ... 40 mph wind gusts!!! I thought I would never get the traffic, but miraculously I did get a few that really enjoyed my things, even have a few future orders! I am thankful that we got to move indoors so I think that it really helped us all!
    Happy Mothers Day!

    ReplyDelete