Sunday, May 24, 2009

Happy Memorial Day Weekend











Hello to all my friends ... wishing you a Happy Memorial Day weekend. It is a beautiful one around my neck of the woods. Anyway been busy this week with a bunch of things. Painting, rearranging, homework, and housework. All good though. Today we spent a nice day at home and had my parents over for a cookout, when they left we decided to take the kids to see the new movie, Night at the Museum, which was good...but the first one was better. Tomorrow we are headed to the second largest parade in Illinois, Pecatonica IL. It is a very nice parade and with good weather on the way it will be enjoyable even more. I put together a new summer arrangement, I will be posting it on ETSY later, I also have some new aged crates to add too! I love the way they have turned out and the versatilty that they offer in the home. Been busy also with orders, and posting some new items to the store ... towels, runners and candles to be exact. Come and check them out when you have the chance ... they make great gifts for friends and family! Well, that is all for now have a nice rest of your holiday weekend! Pics are of a new runner, towel set, my little Adam still blowing bubbles, and the summer crow wall pocket/bucket... Enjoy!
Bobbie

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my Blog Bobbie! I will be having a giveaway here in the next week so stay tuned!

    Kim (Goatie)

    ReplyDelete