Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Monday!

Hello to everyone! I hope that your Mother's Day was a beautiful one. I know that I had a nice simple day spent with my boys and hubby ... and dinner with my parents. The weather was okay this weekend, and the fair on Saturday turned out better than expected. Today I am going to be working on some new ideas to enhance my Americana collection. This week I hope to be more productive in the creativity department! I have also ordered in some new candles for my store, and some new runners and towel sets. They seemed to have been a big hit at this past show and really are pretty (make nice gifts too!) Be sure to check out my store when you have the chance to do so. http://www.countrystoreatyourdoor.com. Have a wonderful Monday and will post some pics soon.
~~Bobbie

No comments:

Post a Comment