Thursday, May 14, 2009

Sunny Thursday

Well today my friends is starting out sunny. We had some storms roll through the area last night, which I don't mind since the rain and lightning is good for the flowers ... as long as my house stays intact! Anyway, I am in a creative mood today so check back to see what I am doing... got some ideas in the Americana category ... and it involves the sewing machine! I have not seen that thing since I made a summer blanket for my mom for Mother's Day! Sometimes we just get in that slump and don't have any ideas, nor the umph to do it. I am also having lunch with some friends that I used to work with & can still call them friends eventhough we don't see each other everyday.... looking forward to it. So, what will your day bring ....I hope whatever you need or want to accomplish... blog with ya soon! Blessings!
~~Bobbie

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what you come up with! I definitely know about those slumps. I tend to get them a lot more the older I get! Hope you had a nice lunch! ~~Annie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Understand the need for umph! Need it today. It's going to rain again!!!! Hope you weekend is good! Hugs, Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks friends! I think that when it rains it is just hard to get into those creative moods! Today again it has rained! Hopefully now it is all gone and looks like a nice week! Have a nice weekend too! I know it is a busy one for me.

    ReplyDelete