Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Happy Tuesday!

Tuesday is starting off to a rainy day and will continue the rest of the day as clouds stay with us ... tomorrow is supposed to get better ... thank God because we are going to the Cubs game with our boys thanks to our neighbor who can't use the tickets for the game. Very exciting for us ... the boys especially because they get to be pulled out of school early! They both brought home wonderful report cards last Thursay so I say they deserve it. Anyway today I am hoping to finish some Americana items ... I need to get some things listed and check in some orders. Tuesday will be a busy day for me with me gone tomorrow for the most part of the day. I don't want to fall behind! Have a wonderful rest of your day my fellow bloggers! Oh also joined twitter yesterday ... of you want to follow I am http://twitter.com/countrystoreat ....couldn't get my whole name for use ... hope this works for me!

~~Blessings!
Bobbie

No comments:

Post a Comment