Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Windy Day!

Holy Cow was it windy around here today! Wild winds produced up to 60 mph ... say goodbye to my halloween decor ... it is in the garage for now! Poor Murph had a hard time going out today ~ his poor ears just flapping away! The rains were very hard at times, but we needed it, has not rained for awhile so its good for the fall. Fall leaves are scarce, so I am glad we enjoyed the color changes while we did. Needless to say not much raking will need to be done :) ... anyway just sharing some news of the day with you ~ I am thankful today, it is the one year anninversary for my husband to be working, (Wonderful Company too!) after a three year period of being out of a job. So many still out of work, or their future unknown, so I know how scarry it is ~ Today I am thankful and share the words of encouragement, that everything will be okay, it may not work out the way you want it to, and have to be accepting of it, but all is okay. Well friends, goodnight, and til I blog again may your day be blessed. ~~ Bobbie

No comments:

Post a Comment