Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Hello Wednesday ~ Another beautiful Fall Day!

New LED candle stick Night Light ($9.99 plus S&H)
Amanda and Ray (hubby to be)

Amanda and her Father


Hello all ~ Catching up with the blog today :) Today I stayed busy around the house ... trying to decorate a little more for halloween :) I will take some pics and share with you soon ... the new photos for today is my niece's wedding that was this past weekend, what a beautiful weather day she had ~ took a risk with it being a outdoor wedding in October! Sunday we packed up the boys and Murphy and headed out to the country for a few craft fairs ~ Love this time of the year! Found some new treasures :) Our Murphy did so well being around new people, and boy were there the crowds ... good training for him :0) ...Today I was able to finish up some orders, and finally finish the Candle Night Light that I promised awhile back! I grubbied it in my mixture and it really turned out cool! It is now listed in my store for $9.99 plus shipping and handeling. Well our favorite shows are now on so I am being summoned to the family room ... LOL (The Middle and Modern Family) Love those shows! Have a wonderful rest of your day and may you be blessed! Til I blog again ~~Bobbie

No comments:

Post a Comment