Friday, January 21, 2011

New Primitives Added to the Store ...

Easter Egg Tree
Lydia Mouse

Cubby Drawer


Colonial Chair



Honey Bunny Doll




Ms. Chick Penny Mat






Wood Candle Trencher


Wood Bread Box

Happy Friday! Busy day here at the store, continuing to find more spring and everyday items to decorate your home with - The month of January is long, but soon spring will be here, all the new products are emerging and they are really nice. I am sharing a few new ones with you - but check under "Whats New" for easier access, and descriptions. I hope that you had a nice week, and a wonderful weekend! For me it will be a busy weekend, my son has a game tomorrow, and I need to finish some items, and errands for the baby shower for my niece on Sunday ... which by the way how would I know the Bears would make it this far and will be playing the Packers on the same day I plan a shower? Just my luck. Oh well, Go Bears - and let's have a great party to welcome a new baby into our family ..we are so blessed. Til next time, blessings ~~Bobbie




No comments:

Post a Comment