Thursday, January 13, 2011

Here are some pictures that I have been saying I would post :)

Heart Bulb Cover..5" tall and available in my store. Snowman frames, set of three, available in store.
Grouped with winter picks, berries and snowmen, added a heart candle holder.
Silicone Bulb, (mini) 100 ct strand on my alpine trees, sleigh is a family heirloom...strand available in my store.

My Personal Collection -Primitive Snowman - LOVE him :)

Collection of three sheep & hearts - lovely sticheries too that I have collected - all from fellow crafters. Feel free to contact me if you are interested on where they are from.

Sweet close up of PrImItiVe Sheep trio and Hearts for Valentines, my favorite little "holiday"

Last years collection - from a fellow crafter, love her work!
My other winter snowman, love him on a simple sleigh with a light - so welcoming.

My newest addition, love this cherub! Hearts from last years collection.

Close-up of my dear "friend"


Finally! Just a look of what I do with my time :) ...I always admire everyone's blog and pics, so it was time for me to put some fresh pics up. Some items are available in my store, newest is the heart, simly place it on a torpedo style bulb, and it sits on top ... about 5" tall and just so Prim and different.
Hope your having a wonderful day wherever you may be ~~ Bobbie

1 comment:

  1. Very wonderfully prim! Love your snowmen. The trio of sheep are so adorable!

    Have a wonderful weekend Bobbie!

    ReplyDelete