Monday, November 15, 2010

Snowman Hat on Etsy

Hello .... Sorry for not updating in awhile! I have been a busy crafter! This time of the year we all start to get a bit busier in our lives! My snowman hat has been selling very quickly on Etsy ~ I love this site. In case you are unfamilier, this is a site for the crafter ~ All handmade crafts from all parts of the world can be found here...lots of great unique items ... check it out when you have the time. My direct shop is http://www.seasonschange.etsy.com ....
My home is still decorated in Fall/Thanksgiving, but I am getting the itch for some Christmas! I have some new things for my home that I would love to set out, but I will wait! Christmas shopping is somewhat done ~ few oddities to do, but the boys have their gift bought, now just to hide it! I am early this year on getting things done, but the weather has been on our side ~ Well, I have much to do this week, and feel little time. Wish me luck on getting it done! I will try to post some pics later in the week of some decorating ideas for the holidays.
May your day be blessed! ~~ Bobbie

No comments:

Post a Comment