Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Blessings to you this Thanksgiving

As I look back on this past year ~ I have much to be thankful for. We have our health, home and most of the time happiness. We have our faith, family and friends, and most of all we share alot of love with each other, sometimes it is hard, but at the end of the day there is love in our home and that is most important when raising a family. This year has gone by what seems to be very fast for me. I always say it is because the kids are in school and sometimes life is a blur. This Thanksgving will be spent with my family, a small gathering but lots of great food. I hope wherever you may be that your day is full of blessings ~ Life is hard, but for one day let us feel all of God's blessings.
I am excited that today I received my copy of Country Sampler, January 2011 issue has me on page 58 and a few of the items in my store ~ so exciting for me for this is my first ad. Wish me luck ~
No pics to post today ~ Enjoy your weekend, it will be a long one! I will be up early for Black Friday ... yep gotta love getting up early and shop! Eventhough we need nothing ~ LOL.

Be safe if your traveling ~ May your day be blessed ~~ Bobbie

No comments:

Post a Comment