Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Autumn is in the Air

36" Table Runner ~ $21.99 plus S&H Primitive Canvas Stars on Spindles ~ $21.99 plus S&H



Electric Candle Lamp ~ Comes with a 6 watt bulb and botanicals $19.99 plus S&H Well at least it is suppoesed to be! It is about 85 degrees around here and I really am ready for sunny and 70!...my pumpkins are melting! Anyway its has been awhile since I blogged, I am sorry for that! I have been busy with the kids back in school, being a baseball mom, my parents needs and of course my website/business! I have a new host for my website and it is very delightful now ... very happy with the service. Some new things are being added to the store, though I am still trying to figure out the new way! I am posting some pics of some items in the store that you may like ~ don't forget to stop on over at the store for any fall and halloween needs ~ don't forget about Christmas! I hope all is well with you and until I blog again may you be blessed ~



~~Bobbie




No comments:

Post a Comment