Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Mothers Day

Hello to all my friends ~ it's been awhile since I have blogged about anything, I am so sorry for this! Life gets busy and some of he things you would like to do just get put on a back-burner!  Anyway besides my own personal life, my store has been doing well...and I thank all my customers from the bottom of my heart for this! Many new items have come into the store, from glass soap pumps to flower frog jar kits...some new Americana ..and those ever so popular Betsy Ross Flags! Selling quickly.  Lots of great new little things to add to your home for the summer months and of course everyday decorating.  Mothers Day is this Sunday so I am wishing you all a most blessed day spent with your family and friends. As always if you have any questions please feel free to email me! I am always available ...countrystoreatyourdoor@yahoo.com. ~~ until next time may you be blessed!  Bobbie



No comments:

Post a Comment