Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother’s Day to All  I am especially blessed once again this year with my boys. Today my oldest & I had a nice day running some errands, having lunch, planting some flowers by my mom’s house and a trip to my favorite garden center ... my youngest was at Six Flags on a school field rip for band, which long story short we ended meeting him there late afternoon. I am hoping for some sunshine tomorrow ... have my mom/dad and mother-in-law coming for a early dinner...hoping to grill some chicken and such. After mass in the morning the children will probably take me to good ol’ McDonalds for breakfast, everywhere is just too crowded and with company coming over I hat e to be rushed. I hope your day will be a beautiful one.



For my outdoor news, I have a majority of my planting done in the pots and such and hope to take some pics to share this week. I won’t do too much in the ground for fear of the dreaded Murphy, he already got a hold of one pot today when we weren’t looking. ..of course I cried, a beautiful geranium shredded on the lawn dirt and all enjoyed by him ... he is a brat. I hope this week to start on some Americana decorating in the house, time for the bunnies and spring to go away. I love the red, white and blue!


I would like to share a new vendor I have found for my store that makes the most awesome primitive dolls, purely handmade in Tennessee, you are sure to love them. I have two on my site currently, Betsy Ross in Blue and a Prairie Doll, they are soOoo Prim 





Well ...I will blog again this week hopefully – til then may you be blessed ~~ Bobbie

No comments:

Post a Comment