Sunday, February 28, 2010

The Eve of March

Hello all my blog readers! My has February flown by! Not really ... LOL. February for me is such a long month ... looking forward to spring ... but snow still on the ground ... for us it is supposed to warm up to the 40's this week ... we will see about that. I have finally said goodbye to the snowmen that straggled around the house ... and my Valentines .. yes I am very late putting that all away ... so now it is time for a good house cleaning and bunnies and eggs to appear... and dont forget the shamrocks!
I have been busy in the "store" as well, making room for some new items that have caught my eye so I wanted them to be available in the store. Come and visit when you have the chance. For my fellow blog readers that are shopping my store this month, I am offering 20% off of one item of your choice. Please let me know you read it here and I will credit your bill, or account.
As always I appreciate you stopping by the blog and store. If I can be of any assistance please let me know, I am always an email away.
Have a great week and blog with you soon!
~~ Blessing ~~ Bobbie

No comments:

Post a Comment