Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

Well, I am sure no father's out there are reading my blog today, but I do wish all your families a wonderful day whether it be a day of reflection on loved ones not here on earth, or because miles seperate you it is a beautiful summer day....well a bit on the cloudy side in my parts, hopefully some clearing up later in the day. For us our day started at church bright and early, for the boys were alter serving this AM, then took the hubby for breakfast and now just a day around the home.
I am amazed how much time has passed since my last update, I have been busy with the kids finishing school and baseball season, and just the normal start to summer with the kids. I have been doing bits of staining and painting and working with some silicone for the latest bulb project. I hope to bring some photo's soon!
Well that is all for now, until I write again have a wonderful day!
~~Bobbie

No comments:

Post a Comment